2009 - STK party / Burlesque show - 20/10

« Older   Newer »

1. mvitto
        +1   -1

User deleted

HQ

CITAZIONE
    When “STK” throws a party people come. When “STK” throws a burlesque party the walls expand so more people can come. There is a recession across the land but you would not have known by the amount of people who crammed into “STK” restaurant last night to see a glimpse of the burlesque show and the celebs who came to watch. Mya Harrison, Amaury Nolasco, Jennifer Morrison, The McCord sisters, Daisy DeLaHoya, Taryn Manning, Alanis Morrisette, Caridee, and many others came out to enjoy the great food and the dancers all night. It was a great and fun filled event.
    http://www.liesangeles.com/2009/10/21/excl...ts-celebrities/

Edited by Aleki77 - 21/10/2009, 19:35

2. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Uh che carini! :wub: Grazie!

3. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Che bel sorriso che ha Jenny *__*

4. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Mya works out a cute BCBG Max Azria dress and shoes as she hams it up for cameras outside L.A.’s STK Restaurant on Tuesday (October 20).

STK was hopping last night during their burlesque-themed evening. Mya enjoyed dinner and conversation with friends inside while AnnaLynne McCord and sisters Rachel and Angel had a casual dinner and former Prison Break star Amaury Nolasco spent time with his girlfriend, House actress Jennifer Morrison.

The 30-year-old current Dancing with the Stars contestant told E! that although she hasn’t caught the dreaded DWTS flu, she’s and Dmitry are dealing with a different issue…

“My body is very sore from kicking each other,” she told E!. “There are tons of bruises on my legs. That’s why I wore fishnets [while performing].”

Mya also shared that she’ll be dancing the jitterbug next week. Can’t wait!

Source

Foto con tag più discreta:

5. Aleki77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Jennifer Morrison & Amaury Nolasco at STK restaurant - October 20 2009

HHQ

4 replies since 21/10/2009, 16:05   1014 views