2009 - Lavo Night Club Anniversary Party Las Vegas - 02/10

« Older   Newer »

1. MissisMad77
        +1   -1

User deleted

Spero sia per quello! E non come dicono in giro che ha due occhi così perchè ha pianto... se devo scegliere viva i margaritas!

Questo ragazzo dice di aver incontrato Jen a Las Vegas:

CITAZIONE
    On another note. I was dealing dice/craps tonight at work. It was slow for a Friday and we didn't make a lot of money/tip wise, but I did end up dealing to a couple famous people. I met Jennifer Morrison who plays Dr. Allison Cameron on the show House. At first I thought it must have been someone I dealt to before because she looked soo familiar. I even asked her if I dealt to her before and she says she doesn't come to Vegas much so probably not. After a couple more questions, like where are you from etc.? I finially figued it out and asked her. I love the show House and DVR it every week. Afterwards I was like, wow how come I didn't figure that out quicker. She was nice. She was with a guy from the show prison break, never seen the show, just looked him up- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaury_Nolasco.

Source

Ho sbirciato nel suo profilo e come professione c'è "Herbalife Independent Distributor" quindi Jen stava così perchè ha sbagliato cocktail di erbe???

12 replies since 3/10/2009, 17:43   1094 views